Hillel Birthright Israel trips connect Jewish students to their Jewish journey and identities, to Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people, and, upon return, to their Jewish communities.
Students are led through Israel by Jewish professionals and will experience Jewish history and Israeli culture through unforgettable tours, hikes, and unique activities.
REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME
1. Register HERE and create an account with a non-university email address. This will be your user ID.
2. Fill out Part I of the application and submit a $250 refundable deposit. For Trip Selection, choose “Campus Trip” and select HILLEL OF BUFFALO.
3. Click the link to confirm your email address in the email from Birthright Israel. Within 24–48 hours, you’ll receive an email from Hillel International with a link to Part II of your application, which includes health and medical information, roommate requests, and passport information.
4. Sign up for a 30-minute one-on-one chat with Logan Woodard.This allows us to get to know you, determine eligibility, and gives you the chance to ask questions.
5. With approval from Hillel and your refundable deposit paid, you are off to Israel! Yalla bye!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT LOGAN@HILLELOFBUFFALO.ORG